Hirobo RC Helicopters
- Basic helicopter with bushings and new improved top start system
- Clutch bell is now metal.
- Makes for cheap spare parts for the ZXX.
- Flys fair but the ZXX is much better and with a free engine not that more expensive.
- Diagrams and Schematics of the Shuttles courtesy of Airbourne Hobbies.
- Excellent helicopter, top of the line in the 30 size.
- Controls are fully ballraced and hexstart system is standard.
- Fully aerobatics capable, reliable and with lots of upgrades and parts available.
- Incredibly expensive at about U$700 this Super Shuttle has all available metal upgrade parts.
- Rotor Head is new and improved.
- Flys similar to the U$ 2000 Eagle 60 FAI helicopter.
- One of the new 46 size helis this one is reported to be an excellent performer.
- Push-Pull on cyclic, wire tail drive (tube or belt optional) and BBs all over.
- Parts prices are acutally lower than the ones for the Shuttle.
- Do get the Hatori SB-5 muffler, the mainframes interfere with the mounting of most other mufflers. The V-Tech with header is also a good choice.
- A new heli it still has some growing pains like the muffler mounting, some slop in the rotor head, tail gearbox coming loose and the decals just will not stick to the tuberware canopy.
- Click on the image for some more pics of the Freya (Caution - big files)
and a complete Hints and Tips page courtesy of Howard Moftich.
- Diagrams and Schematics of the Tsurugi XX courtesy of Airbourne Hobbies.
- Hirobo recently lowered the price for the Tsurugi by over U$ 100. It is starting to become a bargain.
- It is very simple to assemble with no fitting required.
- Sadly parts support is somewhat weak as is the marketing of this excellent machine.
- Shuttle Z ........... U$ 210
- Shuttle ZX ..........U$ 380
- Shuttle ZXX ....... U$ 449 --- includes Enya or TT36 engine
- Shuttle ZXX ....... U$ 479 --- includes Irvine 32 ABC engine
- GPH 346 .......... U$ 475
- Tsurugi XX..........U$ 660 --- EX model $ 910
- Eagle ..........way too much